Saturday, April 16, 2011

If I were leader of my country

 If I were leader of my country   
    If I leader of my country . I would step logging companies to cut tree and destroying forest by doing so human will look for oxygen and all sort of animals and plants might be destroyed If we don't prohibit this they will destroy the whole country . We save our country we will let them take responsibilities and have a forest police department . Finally the tree are the source of life and oxygen . Without them life is have colored and senseless
    We use water every day . You imagine a would and no drinking water or cook with . It's hard to imagine
I think we need to traveler and people aren't throw in river .We need to clear our rivers .When some body washes gold in water , water is polluted
    I wouldn't allow to destroy rainforest and mining. Because it's less pasture and drain rivers .We have to less mining company and plant trees. Then our country's nature will be great.
    I will decrease polluting air and water. If air and water polluted Mongolia's nature will disappear . I tell people "Use paper bag instead of plastic " or increase the recycle bin.If we do this our Mongolia nature will be healthier . No trash No polluted air and water!
We can create green world to our legacy

No comments:

Post a Comment