Saturday, April 16, 2011

What should a good restaurant have
Hello people? Good this nice day for you!
Everybody need correctly food, movement a lot. So people visit in big restaurant and their confirmation fame reputation.

Of  course: We should see restaurant’s delicious food, clean environment, fast  service, and helpful, friendly staff.
I am so happy tell you my favourite restaurant. This is bayangol restaurant. It is in ulaanbaatar hot. 

I really like to visit this restaurant. Because it’s food is very delicious, comfortable is clean. Waitress are helpful and friendly and polite during my visit.  Cost is cheap too. It is so people often come in Tsomorlig restaurant. I always come in by memorable day with my family and friends.

I like eat fish and sandwich of this restaurant.
I like all thing. We listen to good music

Unfortunately. This restaurant’s house is small because. Every I come people full in there. I think they’ll build big house.

However I like to come in there. Can you see this restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment